We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, dependable and hard working team player who loves good food to become part of the Fraberts family!
Fraberts Fresh Food is seeking several new energetic people to join our team. Successful candidates must
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to work weekends, including Sundays, and evenings
- Be able to lift heavy boxes and climb ladders
- Have an eye for attractive merchandising
- Be outgoing and have strong people skills
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently, and be able to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Be flexible and able to work in a small, family run business
- Be willing to learn new tasks as needed
- Have kitchen experience/be comfortable in the kitchen
Successful candidates will be expected to work both in the kitchen and within the retail store.
Successful applicants will be hired on a 4-week trial basis to allow time to demonstrate these core abilities.
Please complete the following “Employment Eligibility” questionnaire and drop it off along with your resume at the store by September 12. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Fraberts Employment Eligibility Questionnaire
1. How did you hear about this job opportunity?
2. Why do you want to work at Fraberts Fresh Food?
3. What abilities do you possess that would make you a valuable member of the Fraberts family?
4. What is your favourite meal?
5. What are you passionate about?
6. Are you able to (circle and give examples where relevant):
b) work quickly and efficiently,
c) work well within a team,
d) be friendly and outgoing to customers,
e) lift heavy boxes (up to 60 lbs),
f) climb a ladder,
g) possess a valid driver’s license
g) work on Sundays
7. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?